Warning: Last items in stock!
Compatible with FACTUSOL 2016 or higher and DELSOL 360º
Professional version for connecting Prestashop with FactuSOL.
This module also allows download the product catalog, categories and providers to Factusol Prestashop.
If you use Factusol to manage your customers and take your check, we recommend this module with which you can export from PrestaShop to Factusol all customers and orders from your store online as well as upload new products (including images) and update prices and stocks Factusol products to PrestaShop.
In PrestaShop 1.5 and later recommend using registry settings on 1 single pass, for a more optimal export customers.
For synchronization of prices and stock of products to PrestaShop Factusol must the item code Factusol is the same as the reference product in PrestaShop.
* For synchronization of combinations is necessary for each combination of Prestashop record as a different product with a unique reference Factusol, this module does not support combinations within Factusol.
** To export combinations is necessary for each combination of Prestashop record as a different product with a unique reference Factusol, this module does not support combinations within Factusol.
*** You should consider the following limitations for export to Factusol Prestashop catalog:
**** Compatible with Module surcharges equivalence (Alabazweb)
Installation and configuration:
The module includes a comprehensive manual configuration and utilization of the module and configuring Factusol. Support included to any incident.
- Fixed issue updating products and combinations multi-rates in fast mode
- Added compatibility with Prestashop 1.7.7
- Solved issue searching customer by DNI
- Modified the field to obtain the product stock form 'general stock' to 'availiable stock'
- Added index by 'reference' into 'product' table to improve import performance in terms of speed
- Add compatibility with Options, Fees, Taxes and Discounts, Shipping Cost Module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/price-management/12794-options-fees-taxes-and-discounts-shipping-cost.html
- Fixed minor issue including classes
- Fixed minor issue with CSV files path
- Fixed minor issue with vendor folder
- Fix issue when assigning customers to orders with no NIF
- Solved issue getting Prestashop root folder
- Added new library to improve SQL file splitter
- Update PHPExecel version to 1.8.2
- Enable same fare to differente customer groups
- Prevent fatal error when accessing invoices page and no data upload from Factusol has been done.
- Fix issue with customers created using the eBay module
- Fix issue with addresses containing a ',' character in their names
- phpoffice/phpexcel v1.8.0 library added
- Fixed issue with customers import email length in new installations
- Fix issue with customers containing a ',' character in their names
- Solved issue with double-quotes character in product and categories names and descriptions
- Prevent some 'PHP Notice' errors
- PHPExcel library removed from module. Now it uses Prestashop vendor version.
- Solve issue with FactuSOL customer ID
- Automatic FactuSOL ID in customers export to FactuSOL
- New customer fields added: Fax and Mobile
- Prevent mismatching product references containing spaces.
- Solved issue exporting customers with long names or surnames and accents
- Solved issue in some fields generating Excel files
- Solved issue with spanish translations
- Add option to upload FactuSOL new customers to Prestashop and send email with access credentials
- Solved issue associating Prestashop customers with FactuSOL customers when downloading orders
- Added category mapping and more compatibility with Prestashop 1.7 (remove html)
-Added invoice search by siret field
- Added new option 'Taxes rules'
- Added new option for don't rename the test files when update.
- Added new translations and invoice name options in invoice import tab.
- Added customer web and key web in customer export option
- Added compatibility with custom emails templates in Prestashop 1.7
- Added invoice name match for FactuSOL 2018
- Added PrestaTrust address
- Added 'Export price with tax' option for Prestashop products when export catalog.
- Solved issue when export orders with gift packaging and shipping cost.
- Solved problem importing when FactuSOL main tariff is not id 1.
- Solved issue calculating Discounts import when payment fee is active.
- Added compatibility with Prestashop 1.7.2
- Change function ajaxDie() to die() for compatibility with Prestashop 1.6.0.x
- Prevent error with FactuSOL negative values, with the symbol behind the number 'x.xx-' instead of '-x.xx'
- Fixed queries in fast mode: There were problems using temporary table names in lowercase
- New feature: Fast mode, update products up to 50 times faster by writing directly into the database
- Feature deleted: Disable products not found in FactuSOL import file
- Added 'No tax' option for FactuSOL products with no tax in CSV import files
- Changed JS and CSS urls in factusync controller
- Added code to prevent errors reading line endings
- VAT has been modified for the case of prices with VAT included in factusol
- New improvement: Ajax process execution to avoid Error 500 (timeout) on limited servers
- New functionality: Import multiple tariffs
- New functionality: Import and send by email FactuSOL PDF invoices
- New functionality: Now customer can download FactuSOL PDF invoice in order history page
- Fixed errors when calculating global discounts on the order
- Added VAT-free (exento) prices on the order (products and shipping)
- New back-office tab: Now the tab is in the root and not inside orders tab
- Compatibility improvements with FactuSOL 2017
- Fixed minor issues in fscustomers data import table
- Added solution to avoid duplicate client accounts in FactuSOL
- Fixed minor issues in Prestashop 1.7
- Added compatibility with prestashop 1.7
- Solved a bug that set stock to 0 when "stock update" is disabled
- Minor bug in 'PHPExcel' library solved
- Solved problems with numeric values and left zeros in REFERENCE field generating XLS export files
- Solved issue filtering by product ID (from/to) in XLS export files generator. Start/Limit now is from_product_id/to_product_id.
- Added filter by product ID (from/to) in XLS export files generator to allow export data in several steps
- Added product discount percent in factusol order's product table
- Added enhancements in synchronization for Prestashop 1.6
- Paypal fee now has a 0% tax rate
- Bug on export zip file url solved
- Bad calculation of RE in Shipping Cost line when extra_tax value is 0.00 solved
- Double quote character on strings fields issues solved
- Wrapping cost in orders export files added
- Some orders discount calculation errors in orders export files solved
- Wholesale product price field added in CSV products import from FactuSOL to Prestashop
- Search product query modified to accept parent product (with combinations) in FactuSOL to Prestashop import
- Fixed bug problem with products combinations names in Prestashop to FactuSOL export
- Added new compatiblity with module: Módulo para aplicar los recargos de equivalencia pertinentes (alabazweb)
- Added new functionality: Export categories, products, prices, stock and suppliers from Prestashop to FactuSOL
- Fixed problems with product update function
- Documentation updated
- Fixed problems calculating amounts: have expanded decimals from 4 to 6
- Fixed bug obtaining FactuSOL paymentId creating FactuSOL order files
- Fixed duplicate order files when order status is changed
- Update FactuSOL customers address with invoice address when customers purchase a new order
- Fixed bug getting taxes ids when taxes have been deleted or modified
- Added payement_fee in FactuSOL order files (compatible with PayPal AW, MegaReembolso)
- Fixed compatibility with Prestashop 1.5 in configuration variables name (limit 32 chars)
- Added payment methods in orders export
- Added serie number in orders export
- Added tax rules in products import
- Improvements in synchronization algorithm
- Updated user manual
- Fixed bug when calculating the base amount of an order with discount.
- Fixed issue disabling products with combinations
- Fixed issue importing products with new category (when category_id doesn't exist)
- Fixed issue saving module taxes settings
- Fixed issue with product alphanumeric references
- Fixed warning message on FactuSync.php when not found new products
- Fixed issue that would not allow to create the invoce of downloaded orders in FactuSOL
- Changed category_name for category_id in products csv file
- Changed factusol description for factusol web description in prestashop long description
- Fixed round prices bug
- Fixed bug generating the CSV file when there was more than one 'tarifa' in FactuSOL
- Import Configuration: Added new option to indicate that the products already included VAT in FactuSOL
- Fixed minor bugs in combinations sync
- Fixed bug generating the CSV file in Prestashop 1.5
- Improved database connection
- Change search reference products order: First Combinations / Second Products
- First version