This module allows you to configure and use very simply a POS system based on the CECA (Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks), as CAM.
Compatible with CECA, multistore, multicurrency, multiterminal
Multistore: You can create different Virtual POS for every store
Multiterminal: You can create different methods of payment for a same store
Multicurrency: Support for Euro, Dollar and Pound.
Compatible with Advanced Compliance European Union
Compatible with the native Prestashop module 'Advanced EU Compliance - advancedeucompliance' to comply with the applicable laws of electronic commerce in the European Union.
Easy installation and configuration
With this easy module, you’ll be able to install and setup your CECA Virtual POS in your PrestaShop store in few minutes. It includes full administration of notifications and will let you make refunds directly from the order detail.
The only module with integrated notifications management
Thanks to the help of the Notifications List included within the module configuration, you’ll not need to enter to the CECA POS administration to see notifications anymore.
The only one with fully information of every transaction
You’ll be able to see all data from your order transactions directly from order detail page: CECA transaction Id, transaction date, real amount paid, error messages, etc.
The only module with integrated refund management
Save a lot of time locating and identifying transaction orders when you need to make a refund. You’ll be able to refund the order amount directly from the order detail page without having to access to the CECA POS administration panel.
The only module with customer group filters
It allows you to filter customer groups what will show the payment method set up. For example, a tpv for end customers (b2c) and a different one for companies (b2b).
Filter by minimum / maximum amount
It allows to filter the POS to show for a minimum and / or maximum amount.
Filter by carriers
It allows to filter the POS to show depending on the carrier/s selected.
Filter by currency
Allows you to filter the POS to display based on the customer's cart currency.
Compatible with Google Analytics
This module uses the Order Confirmation Prestashop's page, so it is 100% compatible with all modules running after confirming a purchase, such as Google Analytics module.
Important: To use this module must first obtain access to the POS with cash or bank.
You can use this POS if you hired a POS with any of the member banks of the CECA as:
Caja Badajoz, Safe Circle, Caja de Burgos, CajaSur, Caja Granada, Caja de guadalajara, Caja Rioja, Caixa Laietana, Caja Murcia, CajAstur, Sanostra, La Caja de Canarias, CAN (Caja Navarra), Caja Canarias, Caja Cantabria, Box Segovia, Caixanova IberCaja, CAM, Caixa Galicia, Caja de Avila, BBK, Caja Vital Kutxa, Caja de Extremadura, Kutxa, Caja Duero, CCM, Cajasol.
The platform real-time authentication meets the safety standards of the largest credit card for online payments (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) and lets you enjoy secure transaction for both you and your customers.
The use of this module is very simple: once the owner of the credit card you select a payment method in your store, the module automatically transmits all data relating to the payment to your bank, which comes at the time of the transaction.You need do nothing!
- You can decide whether you want the payment form is integrated into your store (embedded mode) or prefer to be shown on another page (new page mode)
- Decide when you want to pass the test environment to production (or real) and vice versa
- Complete information of all transactions inside the order detail page.
- Integrated notifications management.
- Integrated refund management (including partial refunds).
- Compatible with multi-language stores.
- Supports multi-store: Create separate payment methods for each store.
- Multiterminal: Create as many payment methods as deemed necessary for your store.
- Customer's groups filters. For example, you can configure a tpv for end customers (b2c) and a different one for companies (b2b).
- Allows you to filter the POS to show by minimum amount / maximum amount
- Allows filtering of the POS to be displayed per transporter
- Allows filtering of the POS to be displayed per currency