This module for PrestaShop allows you to configure and use very simply a POS system based on the CECA (Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks), as CAM. Compatible with Multishop, Multicurrency and Google Analytics.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This module allows you to configure and use very simply a POS system based on the CECA (Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks), as CAM.
Important: To use this module must first obtain access to the POS with cash or bank.
You can use this POS if you hired a POS with any of the member banks of the CECA as:
Caja Badajoz, Safe Circle, Caja de Burgos, CajaSur, Caja Granada, Caja de guadalajara, Caja Rioja, Caixa Laietana, Caja Murcia, CajAstur, Sanostra, La Caja de Canarias, CAN (Caja Navarra), Caja Canarias, Caja Cantabria, Box Segovia, Caixanova IberCaja, CAM, Caixa Galicia, Caja de Avila, BBK, Caja Vital Kutxa, Caja de Extremadura, Kutxa, Caja Duero, CCM, Cajasol.
The platform real-time authentication meets the safety standards of the largest credit card for online payments (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) and lets you enjoy secure transaction for both you and your customers.
The use of this module is very simple: once the owner of the credit card you select a payment method in your store, the module automatically transmits all data relating to the payment to your bank, which comes at the time of the transaction.You need do nothing!
In the folder '/docs' of the module found an installation guide find a quick and easy.
- Modified payment URLs to new CECA URLs
- Added configuration option to force Bizum payment
- Added compatibility with Prestashop 1.7.7.x
- Fixed a bug that caused some order prices to be lower than expected by one or more cents.
- Prevent warning to be thrown when using `in_array` function
- Fixed compatibility with Prestashop 126.96.36.199
- Fixed a bug that may cause some prices to be sent to CECA with unneeded decimals
- Prevent warning message when no carriers are configured
- Added PrestaTrust address
- Solved issue with carriers list with carrier's modules
- Disable deletion of 'notifiy' table in uninstall process
- Deleted 000 validation error in refund form
- Solved problem with refund option
- Solved problem with config table
- Enabled uninstall queries
- Added compatibility with Prestashop 188.8.131.52
- Changed 'merchant_id' max lenght to 10 characters
- Added currency filter for each TPV Ceca
- Merged separated module versions for different Prestashop versions in one only version
- Added carrier filter for each TPV Ceca
- Added min amount and max amount for each TPV Ceca
- Solved a problem updating from versions older than 4.0.0
- Updated notifications messages
- Encryption mode changed from SHA1 to SHA2
- Enable SSL in IPN and RefundIPN URLs
- Enable 'PaymentOption' for Prestashop 1.7
- Added: Multi-tpv support
- Added: Multi-shop support
- Added: Multi-currency support
- Added: customer group filter for each TPV CECA
- Added: Refund and partial refund possibility
- Solved issue with SSL certificate and return URL
- URL for CECA test environment webservice changed
- new: Prestashop 1.7 compatibility
- fix: solved incompatibility with multishop not storing all needed configuration
- add: compatibility with 'Advanced EU Compliance' module
- fix: solved an escape error
- fix: solved an escape error
- fix: solved compatibility with 'wait for response' mode
- add: New configuration field 'iFrame Width'
- add: Try again option in Error Payments cases
- add: the module now uses hook payment to make it compatible with other modules
This module allows you to configure and use a very simple one based POS...
POS based on the REDSYS system, compatible with Caixabank and Banco Sabadell,...
This module allows you to configure and use a virtual POS based Unicaja POS...